Sunday 25 January 2009

Barcelona




Hi, this is my first ever blog so hopefully no one will read it for a while until I have got the hang of it!!
I have just come back from a fantastic trip to Barcelona where I was 'babysitting' a group of 37 design students. It is such a beautiful and friendly city and I really want to go back with my family so I can show them around.
The pictures are all of the Sagrada Familia, which is a cathedral designed by Gaudi, but STILL being built almost 90 years after his death, it was amazing to watch the craftsmen at work, they say it will be completed in about 20 years, which is a little depressing because I would love to go back and see it but will be an old lady by then!!
Luckily for us we missed the terrible storms that are now battering the city, although I have come back to the usual wind and rain that seems to define the UK this time of year

No comments:

Post a Comment